1. Come up with the objectives you would like to achieve through your event.
2. Establish the reasons why you need to seek the services of an event planner.
3. Make a proper budget.
4. Do an extensive research for a qualified event planner.
5. Rely on professional affiliations to direct you to the best event planners available.
6. Rely on the local chambers of hotels and commerce to direct you to event planners with a reputation for delivering services in a particular niche.
7. Out of the list of your qualified candidates, select three to interview
8. Give the planner details about your event so that you can assess how they plan to run your event.
9. Have a face-to-face conversation with your planners to build rapport with them.
10. Ensure that you check the references on your event planners to establish their history on event planning.
11. Select one event planner and get to listen to their ideas on how they will handle your event.
12. Let the event planner that you have selected present you with their budget of the event to see if you will have the ability to fund it.
13. Negotiate terms to suit you and always seek the help of a lawyer to review the fine print.
14. Work together with your event planner to ensure everything goes right and confirm details.
15. Always be ready to fire an event planner if their services do not satisfy you to the maximum.
About Twenty Three Layers
Twenty Three Layers is an event planning company in New York. The firm plans both formal and casual events. It works together with the most sought-after vendors and exclusive establishments to deliver top-notch events. The services it offers are venue selection, catering, floral design, photography, entertainment, lighting, branding, styling and custom printing.